PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone for a heads up match?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone for a heads up match?

looking to play someone in a heads up game, no limit hold em, 1k to 10k buy in. 10k in chips to start. will have to play either next thursday or friday evening. either post here or private message me and we will get it set up.

Love to

Next thursday perfect just pick a time.
    $1000 sounds nice.

Comment

i have 3 people to play, top2pair, apryllshowers and jbh. that is all i can play right now. thursday at 7:00 for you jbh? is that good?

top2pair, tursday or friday better? same with you apryl?

Comment

ill play

muzzey, i want to try ya for ten grand
        let me know
        thurday works best for me anytime after six

Comment

5K, when you are free, would be fun

CLAY

Comment

50 cents any time you want i know my limits and value my bankroll

Comment

I'll play Thursday about 9 pm PSO time if thats ok with you. You pick the amount.

Comment

Muzzy Thursday at 7:00 PSOtime

Sounds great to me.
                Are you gonna schedule it or do you want me too?

Comment

i have matches set up with jbh5000, apryll, fredieboy, and top2pair. i cant fit anymore in my schedule. i will send out email to tim to set up the matches on monday. so jbh, we will play thursday at 7:00, apryl, i will set it up for thursday at 9:00. say we play for 5k? and top2pair, we can play on friday if that is good with you, just let me know the amount and time. i will post again in a week or two for some more matches.

Comment

Works for me J. C Ya there.

Comment

Jmuzzey, I sent you a pm for the heads up match, but Friday works for me. Looking forward to getting my a** kicked!!

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.