PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spin & Go for free Tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin & Go for free Tourney

Pokerstars have launched a freeroll for UK & Ireland players

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...d-go-for-free/

However the register needs a password and nobody seems to know it has there has been zero registrations for the 20.00 bst game tonight.

Can anyone shed any light to this?

Thanks

good point there,, zero entered and starts in one minute lol

Comment

now cancelled, due to lack of interest ...(and passwords)

Comment

Questions about this should be directed to support@pokerstars.com and they will be happy to look into it.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I did mail Support, and it has been forwarded to Program.

They cannot give a timescale on a fix as yet.

I will try and post the outcome and where to go to find a password, if allowed by the forum

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
            I will try and post the outcome and where to go to find a password, if allowed by the forum
            Hi Weasel, Please don't post the password in the forum, as it's not a PSO promotion we're not allowed to post the password. PokerStars should however make it clear where the password can be found. Here's the info on the promotion page: Spin & Go for Free tournaments will take place daily at 20:00 BST, from October 8-23. They are open to players from across the UK and Ireland, and you can register for free. To find Spin & Go for Free tournaments, head to ‘Tourney’ > ‘Regional’ in the software lobby if you’re using the current version of PokerStars. If you’re using PokerStars 7, visit ‘Tournaments’ and select the ‘Regional’ filter. It didn't mention anything about a password. I'll try these tonight also to see how they work. Raiser umbup:

Comment

no problem Raiser...

When I registered a box popped up asking for the password.

Maybe they will just delete the password idea, or else let us know asap where it will be posted.

It looks like a fun freeroll anyway

Comment

Problem solved. Todays freeroll has no password, you can register now.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the post, I was just about to say..

Looks like there is one an hour later too

Comment

woooohooo and omg first the omg...a guy was very chatty and kept asking anyone from Scotland so all i said was I have a bottle of Whisky(meaning Scotch geddit?)...next minute he says he has my mom lol must have kidnapped her now the woohooo got a $7 ticket .....and to my astonishment the jackpot thingy went round nealry landed on 2 very big amounts but ti setled on $70...and I only went and flippin (bad pun sry) won it Last hand kind of a setup hand..well we all allin and one guy did have 2 outs Another great promo brought to you by Pokerstars in association with PSO its karma I helped out a disabled friend today....now just need to sell my car.2 viewers in next couple of days stop ramblin weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee $70 smackeroonisumbup: ps currently doin the happy dance edit pps in first 1 got 3 outed...so its not rigged

Comment

nice win Roloumbup:

Comment

tyvm

sorry i got so excited but i dont like turbos and that was hyper!!

and it ranks as one of my highest ever wins and certianly the fastest

Comment

Good Luck in tonight's gameumbup:

Comment

ty u2!

i busted hope you faired better

Comment

no I busted, but last I saw at 125 left, was that the original poster, norfolktiger was looking good, and so were two of the Hot 55c regs, Chilli and mcedger.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.