PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win Prizes - WCOOP 2014 at PokerSchoolOnline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Prizes - WCOOP 2014 at PokerSchoolOnline

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/promos/wcoop_school_2014_600x200.png[/IMG] The World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) is one of the game's richest tournament festivals, and at Poker School we can help you grab a share of $40,000,000 in guaranteed WCOOP prize money! To win great prizes like those on offer in WCOOP you need a wide range of poker skills - all of which you can learn with Poker School. But for a limited time only, we're also giving you the chance to win one of more than 600 tourney entries for WCOOP .... Read More Here If you've any questions about this offer please post them in this thread and one of the Team will be happy to help you. Best Of Luck!

Looks interesting. School Pass ticket into a normal satellite (non re-buy) with 100 tickets up top. I wonder how may runners? But with 2 running each day for 2 weeks it's definitely worth a few shots. Then to a Freebuy $1+R with 10 x $215 GTD. If players do multiple re-buy then add-on there may be even more tickets. umbup:
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Mon Sep 08, 2014, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Been looking forward to this being announced. A chance to win $215 tickets for nothing (or next to with a few rebuys) is pretty exciting. I imagine there will be some pretty big fields for these because of the value but I have plenty of School Passes saved up so looking forward to it.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes great use for those School Pass tickets and there are 2 target events September 20 & 27.

Thought there was mistake with the satellites running until the 26th.

Comment

This is something nice !! Battlefield to prove where our games stand !! that too free !!

Comment

Very nice promo(yet again) Ive used up quite a lot of my passes got 3 or 4 left but will be more available thru live training So you not only teach us the skills you then offer us a chance of palying in WCOOP nice 1 PSO umbup: Thank you

Comment

Wow, these are really nice prizes - is everyone else as excited for the change in prize? The nine $3.30 tickets that were available twice a day were nice, but it's fun to have a couple of really big ticket ones available for a change of pace as well. Guess these tourneys'll be like a step thingie? Probably as hard as ever to win a prize, but gosh how cool would it be to wind up winning a $215 ticket from a School Pass umbup: Just noticed Wednesday's live training's a free ticket class - gonna have to '4x' the comment box lol

Comment

Great promotion with great value !

Btw if you're playing today, look up the WCOOP challenges at the private sector. Pokernews/cardschat etc. are running some satellites with 18 added wcoop tickets of $215 dollar (3.30 dollar buy-in)
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great promo-Very nice:
                  Team PokerSchoolOnline give us again chaanse to win ,somthing very special,and good,ty soo much for this promo;ofcourse evry have chans for somthing beter in turney:i like this,ty much for this promo...

Comment

Thanks for sharing that tip 95NiX umbup: Those satties sound like a great deal - wish I were personally a good enough tourney player to play stuff like this and actually have a real shot (am hoping to get lucky with the School Pass tourneys - guess anything's possible lol). Nice to see that there are so many opportunities to satty into a WCOOP - would be really cool to be able to rail lots of PSOers in these big games with all the nice prizes GL GL to everybody with your games!! umbup:

Comment

I thought there was a live session everyday for 2 weeks? I see only 3 shows in 1 week.

Comment

Wow, there's already 468 people signed up for tomorrow's live training class - gosh, is it ever going to be wild trying to keep up with the chatbox

Comment

only 468 pfffff we expect to double that

Comment

Let's guess the three most common training questions:
                            1) Do we get a ticket?
                            2) When do we get the ticket?
                            3) Do we have to stay for the hour to get the ticket?

Comment

Is there any reward for finishing in top 100 again once you're already registered in the target event?
                              Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.