PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who won special room rates !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who won special room rates !!!

PokerSchool Tournaments for lower room rates at Convention.
    We will be giving away 20 special room rates for the 2 nights of the
    convention in Tunica - Here's how you can win one.
    If you are a school member that is going to the convention and you
    participate in one of the following events, you can win.
    Friday 6th December and Friday 13th December
    Friday at 1pm No Limit Hold'em $200 buy-in with $5000 added
    Friday at 7pm No Limit Hold'em $200 buy-in with $5000 added

I will review the results after the events are finished, (which are open to all school member to participate in) and i will award
    the rooms to the top 5 members from each tournament that have registered to attend the convention.

Take Care
    Tina

Tina, wonder ful prize. What is the "special room rates"?

Comment

TINA!!!!! You have only been working 16 hour days lately, there is no excuse for missing off this kind of detail. :roll:

$25 a night is the special room rate.

Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark...for the info and the sarcasm :wink:

Comment

Members win special room rates

Members who won special room rates for the PSO Convention -

Friday 6th 1.00am tournament
          1. dadsan
          2. Shane
          3. rggator
          4. jbh5000
          5. TrumpinJoe

Friday 6th 7.00pm tournament
          6. gtholdem (as tw41 not now attending)
          7. Big Bo
          8. Debonair
          9. movingabout ( maxxel not now attending)
          10. Ricky Hard

Friday 13th 1.00am tournament
          11. Hammer1
          12. BMC
          13. Freddie Boy
          14. PokerGoddess
          15. Sea Dog

Friday 13th 7.00pm tournament
          16. zadvocate
          17. Greager
          18. Boomer55
          19. zipman
          20. Indy_Bob

Once the other 2 events for the special room rate have taken place i will be contacting the 20 winners via email and getting relevant information to put them forward for $25 per night room rate at The Goldstrike for the nights of the 9th and 10th January, 2003.

Take Care
          Tina

Comment

Say what...

Hi I seem to have missed something here - I finished 2nd in the 1pm Friday 6th Dec event.

I haven't registered for the convention as yet as I still have to finalise time off work - I live in the UK...

As I finished in the qualifiers I would have thought it better to send an email to me offering the discounted room rate if I were to register by a certain date.

Regards
            Devlin
            AKA Ian

Comment

Devlin,
              I thought i made it clear that the members that have registered already would qualify for the special room rates.

When i looked through the results of the first 2 events as your name was not on my attending convention list , i did not consider that you were coming.

If you have now registered to attend the convention, and i must say it would be great to have some more brits there, then i will gladly include you in the next 2 events

Regards
              Tina

Comment

Devlin,
                I have just received an email from one of the school members saying that if you are going to plan on going to Tunica, then they will cover the difference between the special room rate and the normal poker room rate for those 2 nights for you.

I am just amazed at the community spirit here and i want to thank that particular member for their generosity and kindness

So i hope Devlin we will see you there

Regards
                Tina

Comment

Thanks

:wink:
                  Thanks Mrs Pokerpages and many thanks to the mystery offer - I must say that the community here at the school is great...

...Unfortunately my work must come first and they have confirmed that I cannot be spared so early in the New Year.
                  I work in IT Support for the British Government and unfortunately the convention just happens to coincide with a rather large upgrade to our systems.

As such I will not be attending....although I would dearly love to be.

Thanks again,
                  Devlin.

Comment

I have updated the winners of the special room rate on the above post.
                    If any of you are not going please let me know as i will pass it on to the next qualifying member

Take Care and Happy Holidays

Tina

Comment

special room rates

Tina,
                      I have just seen the posting. Due to my failure to change my
                      E-mail add. I did not get the E-mail confirmation. If you could
                      resend the confirmation to my new E-mail add. I will be happy
                      to respond.
                      P.S. I have put my new add at ps. :roll:
                      Thanks for all you do,
                      Chris aka Boomer55[/b][/list][/list][/quote]

Comment

Working...
                      X