PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to talk poker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to talk poker?

Hey guys, So I been grinding pretty hard for the past 3 months, and been playing poker for years. In the last few months I have read 2 poker books from Galvin Bay and i think that has helped me a lot. I am a solid winner at 2NL and 5NL, and a very small winner at 10NL ~1BB/100. I play 6max and have most of my volume at regular tables, though have played some Zoom and wouldn't be opposed to switching to Zoom if i thought it would be more profitable. I feel like having a few people who are around my level to talk 1on1 with over Skype would be a good move at this point. I'd love to help and be helped by people who are around my level who are really trying to improve there game and take poker semi seriously, at least. If this interesting you either post a reply or PM me for more info. Thanks guys GL and see you at the tables umbup:

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Point in the right direction.

You might like to check out "gripsed" on u tube or face book, its a free poker training club and runs live streams and live play most fridays.

Normally 40-50 of us every friday, chatting and playing in the streamed home games. Players welcome from all levels.

We have seen some members hit some big scores in the last year or so, sunday million, sunday storm winners ect but we also look at cash games and small buy ins.

It may not be your thing but you wont know if you dont try it.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.