PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BABYFLO SPEAKS RE: CHEATING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BABYFLO SPEAKS RE: CHEATING

HELLO FELLOW STUDENTS. SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE I HAVE CAUSED OVER THE HAND BABE60 WON WHEN I SHOULD OF. WHY HASNT ANYONE COMPLAINED ABOUT MY ACES FULL OF SEVENS THAT FOLDED ALSO IN ANOTHER TOURNEY. I HAVE HAD NOTHING BAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS SITE OVER HERE IN CROATIA, I DONT KNOW IF IT IS THE SITE OR THE INTERNET SERVER OR THIS SLOW COMPUTER. I DID NOT TIME OUT, MY MOUSE DISAPPEARED WHICH IT DOES ABOUT 8-10 TIMES IN ONE TOURNY. I WAS JUST MOVING THE MOUSE AROUND AND I COULDNT SEE THE ARROW ON THE SCREEN AND I WAS CLICKING AWAY. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I FOLDED TIL MY HAND WAS GONE. I DIDNT GET UPSET BECAUSE IT WASNT A VERY BIG POT AND THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT IT. AS YOU ALL KNOW , WHO HAVE BEEN AT MY TABLE, I CANT EVEN CHAT OR I GET DISCONNECTED. I HAVE TRIED TO CHAT CAUSE I LIKE TO TALK TO EVERYONE BUT IT TURNS MY COMPUTER OFF OR FREEZES IT. THAT IS NOT THE ONLY WINNER I HAVE FOLDED TRUST ME. I WOULDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHEAT IN THIS GAME SO PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I DIDNT DO ANYTHING ON PURPOSE HERE. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THIS WAS BEING SAID NOR DID I RECIEVE THE ORINGINAL WARNING FROM KEVIN , AS I HAVE BEEN IN CROATIA FOR OVER 2 MONTHS NOW AND HE DOESNT HAVE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. I HAVE EMAILED KEVIN AND EXPLAINED WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AND I CANT HELP IT SO I AM VERY SORRY FOR ANY HURT OR BAD FEELINGS ANY OF YOU HAVE ABOUT ME AND BABE60. I ALSO GET A MESSAGES THAT SAYS "YOU HAVE PERFORMED AN ILLIGAL OPERATION" AND I CANT MOVE MY MOUSE OR CLOSE OR ANYTHING SO I JUST TURN MY COMPUTER OFF AND START AGAIN. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING SO PLEASE DONT THINK I AM CHEATING BECAUSE I AM HAVING BAD TIME WITH THIS COMPUTER. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME AND BABE60, AND THE ONES THAT DIDNT I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS. I HAVE ONLY PLAYED ONE TOURNY WHERE NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME EXCEPT I WENT ALL IN AND LOST . WITH A GOOD HAND TO BOOT!

BYE UNTIL JAN 21, 2003
    BABAFLO

OH AND YES I AM HAVING A GOOD TIME ON MY VACATION.
    HI GROM, CRAZYLEGS AND RIVERWASHED.

there is a small button on the far left of your keyboard three up from the bottom. It says "Caps Lock"

Please hit it.

Comment

So you can't play without freezing up every hand, yet you still play? I don't know. Maybe this latest excuse will work where others failed.

Is it the first time you or members of your family have been suspected of collusion/softplay?

Did you have any other mishaps at any time in this tourney?

Was you talking to anybody in the chat without any problems during this tourney?

Personally, I couldn't care less if you cheated or not. I am just disgusted by managements attitude.

Comment

On my previous computer (O/S) I had the same problem with the mouse pointer vanishing mysteriously. Didnt happen quite as often as you described.....but i know the feeling of flying in the dark.

Luckily my schedule is usually fairly different than my mother's so that we do not play the same tournaments most of the time. I am sure that if we did we would be accused of colluding also.

Silly us.....working for a living when we could be playing partners and cleaning out the real $$$ games.

Comment

HI FLO..
          HAVE A GREAT TIME..... MISS U

Comment

I would like to say on behalf of Babe60 that whenever I was at the same table as babe60 & babyflo I observed quite the opposite of cheating from them, more like war between mother and daughter!! In a good way of course but never the less a strong competition.

They were very much in a competition with each other, one trying to beat out the other!! I saw no soft playing or anything that can be mis-interpeted as cheating or collusion 8O :!: :!: Besides that, IMO babe60 is always trying to improve her game and this is evident by her post in the forum requesting help and at the tables discussing hands after play. This is what I have observed and believe to be true, cheating is just not something that Babe60 or her daughter would do or even consider!!!

I just wanted to express what my experience has been and to hopefully put it out of anyones mind that, babe60 or any member of her family who also belong and play here at PSO would not ever engage in such activity, its just not something they would do!

Thanks for listening :wink:

SANEIGY :arrow: 'DO YOU EVER WONDER'? :?:

Comment

I'm more interested in the managements attitude.

Comment

Working...
              X