PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO staff please look below

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO staff please look below

can someone please check the hand analysis forum nothing there for months now people have given up post requests there are atleast half a dozen requests last time i looked and one of the most usefull tools in the school for me anyway is going to waste

I second that.

Thanks, Den

Comment

and third - I quit trying.

Comment

well i'll bump this up every day till someone explains why there isnt any more hands to analysis

Comment

Have you tried emailing our new Dean? He seems pretty receptive.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC - The James Gang

PS. If the Hand Analysis Tool worked more smoothly, it would probably be the most useful part of the school after the games themselves and maybe the forum (kind of a toss-up with the forum).

Comment

Comment

Comment

BUMP bump BUMP

yes almost 2 months behind in posting new Hand Analysis.

Comment

Comment

bump

an answer to if the analysis is still going to be part the school or if your going to delete it (if so when) would be nice.

Comment

I have never been involved in this part of the website but I will look into what is happening and why it is not being updated.

kevin
                      pokerpagekev

Comment

Thank You.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC

Comment

Thank you Kevin.......I sure hope this tool is not deleted here at PSO....I think the lack of involvement is directly due to the turnaround time to posting new hands.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I've gone through the hand analysis forum and added a new announcement. Everything should be back to normal now. Please look to the Hand Analysis Forum for a new announcement regarding the situation. If anyone had been overlooked, I apologize in advance.

Tim

Comment

Working...
                            X