PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virtual Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Game

Here is my dream high stacks game players what is yours.

Seat 1 Yi Fang. Is of Chinnese orogin and lives in Canada.I watched a video of him in a poker tounament [when you read this think broken english]He said.'My wife ask me where is money''I say I leave it at Caseno ,it safe, I go back later and get it'

Seat 2 Doyle Brunson. Love the hat

Seat 3 Daniel Negreanu. Kid poker always has something to say.

Seat 4 Phil Hellmuth. Phil and Tony sound like they are married.

Seat 5 Tony G.

Seat 6 Dan Shak Love his dry sense of humor and drinks water like its out of fashion and has to use the bathroom every half hour.

Seat 7 Phil Laak. it depends which one turns up. On his meds its hod die and dark glasses.Off meds its never shuts up and in every pot.

Seat 8 Jennifer Tilly or Vanessa Selbst I chose Jennifer in the end because she has a bigger stack

Seat 9 Me
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.