PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DISCONNECTED/P&F/ HELP!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISCONNECTED/P&F/ HELP!!!!!!

I was playing in a freeroll stud. The game had gone on for 3 hours and finally there were only 2 of us left. Then......the other guy disappeared. I kept asking if he was there, folding, calling time, and eventually just called and let the hands play out. After about 15 minutes I was tired and just couldn't figure out what to do. I checked the other games to see if he was tied up in a final table or something. Never could find him. he finally showed up and told me he had been out WALKING HIS DOGS!!!!!!

How can we tell if someone is in the game, post & fold, timed out or disconnected? I figure 10 minutes should give someone time to get back on.

I know some other sites tell if the person is connected or not. Is that an option?

24karet

if after 5 minutes they are not back, then go ahead take the money. you have no way of knowing what has happened. no sense in waiting any longer. anyone should be able to get back in 5 minutes, if they froze or got booted.

Comment

WALKING HIS DOGS??

Uh...sorry, that would make me pretty hot.

Comment

Jane: The dogs have to go potty too ya know :? All Kidding aside I agree with JMuzzey 5 min. then carry on.

babe60 :wink:

Comment

Working...
        X