PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rivered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rivered

been rivered so many times today i feel dizzy lol,never been rivered so much, i guess as i play more the more it will happen.ran deep in a few tournies would have been alot deeper in the hot 0.55 if it werent for being rivered in a huge pot. done ok in the pso tournies and now sit 619th. back to the tables 2morrow and keep on keeping on

Hey stevie,

That's variance. Everyone experiences it and you just have to deal with it If you play more and more, you'll get used to badbeats. Make sure you don't go on tilt because someone was lucky
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi 95nix, ty for your comment, ive been watching alot of vids in pokerschool and utube.i also watch alot of the pros on television and see it happen to them too.its a rough old game at times.ive played on and off for a few years but have played everyday for a month solid now and getting battle hardened lol.ty for your comment its good to hear from other players umbup:. stephen

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.