PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks PSO

Hey there, The team at PokerSchoolOnline would like to thank you for sending your question into our latest Poker Podcast show. As your question was aired on the show we have credited, as promised, an $11 Sunday Storm ticket to your PokerStars account. Very Cool.....Thank Youumbup: Cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by effsea View Post
    Hey there, The team at PokerSchoolOnline would like to thank you for sending your question into our latest Poker Podcast show. As your question was aired on the show we have credited, as promised, an $11 Sunday Storm ticket to your PokerStars account. Very Cool.....Thank Youumbup: Cheers
    Hi effsea, I do hope that Chris Moneymaker's answer to your question was of help to you and all who submitted a question. When you decide to play the Sunday Storm please make blog and let us know of how it turned out! Best of luck to you at the tables and rememeber this, it's safe to check back 72o in position. For those that have not heard the PokerSchoolOnline Poker Podcast Episode 7 with special guests, Team PSO - TOO2COO and Team PokerStars Pro, 2003 WSOP Main Event Champion - Chris Moneymaker. >>click here<< to tune in. CannonLeeumbup:
    Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Jun 11, 2014, 03:18 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Fun! Congrats and GL with the Storm effsea umbup:

Comment

Congrats effsea, I also won a ticket I will probably play it next week. Had some deep runs in the sunday storm so hopefully I can change this ticket into a big payday !
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats to the other Winners also, Think l may play it this Sunday also, my sons are coming over to drink and eat my food for fathers day, oh....and may ask to see my wallet If I do play it this Sunday........ I will be in the backyard....not sure if it will be on my tab or laptop, Beers will be involved, 27o will be played about 80% of the time, As for the podcast.....l love Chris's thinking and his continuing learning and growing with the ongoing changes of the game.....very cool. Once again......thank you for the fathers day gift umbup: Cheers
          Last edited by effsea; Wed Jun 11, 2014, 07:21 PM.
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.