PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker streaming on twitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker streaming on twitch

I saw xflixx streaming the class the other night and have seen other games played on twitch before and decided to start streaming my poker.

If anyone is interested in watching or chatting feel free:

http://www.twitch.tv/craigt121212

Fair warning though, I'm not a professional and there will be a lot of bad play :P

nice... but you are showing hole cards.... also a little tip.... think of it as a tv show and you may attract viewers, i dont think a lot of people are going to watch 4 table zoom in silence... umbup: gl though

Comment

There is a time delay of 10 seconds so should be ok. And with the 2 or 3 viewers I'm getting at a time I don't think it will be a big issue.

I might get a spotify playlist for music next time, thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.