PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro Stakes MTT/STT skype group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Stakes MTT/STT skype group

Hi all I run a skype group for MTT/STT players. Somewhere we you can post hands, talk poker or watch/host sweat sessions. Would be great to have fresh faces in the group If you would like to join the group either leave your skype name here or add me on skype (Mikey_Luggs) mentioning the Tourny group and I will add All welcome Thanks Mike umbup:

**moved to better fitting forum JWK24**
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks umbup:

Comment

Cheers Mikey, seems to be getting busier and well worth joining.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

BUMP!
          Would really like to see this group expand
          There are 15 Members at the moment.
          Anyone else that would like to join add Mikey_Luggs on skype stating the MTT group and I will add you

Comment

Hi Mike

I found your post as I was about to make my own post and I am now wondering whether your group could be for me. I have poker friends but non of them are that interested in talking about the game with a view to improving so I was going to try and set up a group of like minded players to share information /experiences /hands / opinions etc.

I have been playing for 10+ years now and read 50+ books and so on but I am still not a consistent winner which I want to change. I win tournaments yes both online and live in London UK but I am not in the 5% that actually make a profit from the game.

Please let me know if you think your group is for me and if not I'll try and set one up.

Thanks

Mike (another one!)

Comment

We'd be interested in having you OrdinaryGuy, just find me (spand42) or Mikey_Luggs on Skype and let us know you'd like to join the group!

Comment

Thank you :-)

I will do that

Mike

Comment

Study Group

Hi Mike,

Can you please tell me,

Is there any restriction on what stakes members play ?
                  What time zone is the group based in ? (Important for sweat sessions)

Thanks,
                  Alfa.

Comment

Hi Alfa, I sort of jointly run the group with Mikey.

No restriction on stakes, although nearly everyone is either micro-stakes or small-stakes.

We have people based as wide as between Philippines, UK, Canada so there are people online for large portions of the day.

Find me on Skype, spand42, and just let me know that you want to join the group.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.