PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have all the posts gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the posts gone?

I was just browsing through Rolf's forum, wanting to read through an older topic, and I found that it was not showing up, even when I selected Display Posts From Previous 1 Year.

So I went through the General forum...same thing. All of the topics prior to October have vanished!

So, I ask the computer people...where are all the older threads??? This really disturbs me...first the old forum is seemingly deleted (along with a LOT of very worthwhile, informative threads), and now posts from this forum are vanishing! What gives???

Chris

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pokerschool/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3034

Comment

MARK

Posted: 24 Nov 2002 04:09
      Post subject: I AM IN BIG TROUBLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just trying to tidy up the forum and I am afraid I have made a big blunder.

I think I have sent all the posts that have not been replied to for at least 45 days into some archives somewhere.

Worse still I may have even deleted them. I don't know until I ask someone that is more technical than I.

I realise that this will not go unnoticed , hence my owning up to it in advance

I hope everyone will forgive me if I have lost them.

Mark
      p.s. I was only trying to change Ironsides email address.

MARK

Posted: 24 Nov 2002 04:12
      Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't make this an announcement as it might not get replied to and will quietly slip off the page without my boss seeing it

Comment

OK, I'm going back to sleep now. ops:

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X