PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPR... bit confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPR... bit confused

I don't think my OPR ranking is anywhere as good as others on here, people seem to get a stronger set of stats on OPR (like better ITM percentage and cash totals) and mine is weaker but im getting 91% in my numbers

http://officialpokerrankings.com/pok...D3935.html?t=2

Am i missing something?

The avg buy-in is part of the ranking. You are playing 0.25 cent games so they don't add much to the ranking.

Just a thought...

Comment

So you think that because the 25c games are next to nothing, it perhaps rounds them down to nothing?
      And if I get $100 win from $0, it ranks me massively because it seems the ROI as being crazy high?

Comment

I do believe they rate a win e.g. in the sunday million much higher that a win in 0.25 sng.

Comment

Still doesnt make sense why i am only playing low stakes yet my %age is very high

Comment

** thread moved to Community meet-up **
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Was looking at your OPR because of you other thread in the staking forum. It is a bit odd.

You played a one off $6 sit and go, which you won, giving you a big profit against you average buy in. This will skew you ranking.

If you use the drop down menu 'poker league' and set it to 'trainee', where you have played most of your games, you'll get a more acuate ranking.

Still not bad numbers. You're showing a profit. Not many people do. Although it's not really a big sample size.

Hope that helps.

Comment

opr tracking

Originally posted by baud2death View Post
                I don't think my OPR ranking is anywhere as good as others on here, people seem to get a stronger set of stats on OPR (like better ITM percentage and cash totals) and mine is weaker but im getting 91% in my numbers

http://officialpokerrankings.com/pok...D3935.html?t=2

Am i missing something?
                also be aware that opr does not track every game you play which could throw things off abit for you
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it only see poker games that have 36 players or more, so it wont see smaller sngs

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.