PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Mark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Mark

I have an A Qualification & would like to play in the last chance tourneys for a shot at B Qualification. Can I do that? If not what about the players playing & finish in 2nd thru 6th place. Are they not able to play again for a chance at a B Qualification? Not sure I understand the rules so asking.

Thanks in advance

Sailor Moe
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Yeah, I don't understand this either..

Comment

Quote from the Big One II rules and regulations

Last chance tournaments are for those members have not yet earned a qualification to the Big One II final event.
      It is too my understanding from an Email sent out by Pokerpages. (Mid-November I think) that anyone already having qualified will not be able to improve that classification with the last chance events.

I am sure Mark will elaborate more on this, just wanted to give ya what I know.

Ru

Comment

Moe i agree with you that the A's should have the chance to improve
        I posted this idea earlier

Thief 21

Comment

It would be nice if we could be able to improve to reach a "D" Qual. as it stands everyone there has already placed ( or close to it).

I agree it would be nice if Mark would have a system where we could improve using our Bankroll or something.

Just my thoughts.

BC

Comment

maybe a high buy in multi to improve.

Comment

Having an A qualifier myself, I agree we should be able to play for a B. LOL.

Mark told me that he has already set the exact number of qualifiers for TBO2, so if already qualified members played in the last chance events, it would probably decrease that number.

So the answer is no, A qualifiers cannot play with the chance of improving their position to a B.

Peace, Starrs

Comment

Working...
              X