PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT SO FUNNY STORY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT SO FUNNY STORY

I had to come here and tell my story as to what happened to me last night. Only because, as you know I am famous for pushing the wrong buttons ops: , actually, believe it or not sometimes it is benificial to me , and sometimes not .
    I had PP Js and the flop cam and gave me trip Jacks, a player bet, I called, the turn card was another J, giving me Quads, I bet $35K the other player called and reraised $300.oo, I think it was maybe $500.00, and I pushed wron button and FOLDED. :? duh duh :? .
    Now ya would'nt think that would keep me upset :x with myself into the next day would you? Well I'm here to tell ya it did. which brings me to the next observation I have made over the last couple of days.

ONE QUESTION TO THOSE EXCELLENT PLAYERS, Why is it when some of you, I SAID "SOME", when you loose your money in a hand, you leave the table with an insult to the :twisted: player that won. It is so unbecoming to you who do it, why can't you leave with a bit of class 8) 8) , and say NH and GG and off you go.
    Have a Great Day!!

BABE60,
    I DONE THE SAME THING..... MY HANDS SHAKE AT TIMES AND I HIT WRONG BUTTON...... i WISH MY HAND WOULD SHAKE WHEN I HAVE A SHITTY HAND, MAYBE I WOULD HIT THE WRONG BUTTOM THEN...
    bABE YOUR A GOOD PLAYER..... BEST OF CARDS............CRAZYLEGS

Comment

Working...
    X