PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

66 hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 66 hands

That's the number of hands per hour shown by a little research. I knew that 30+ was the average in live games, but I had expected on- line games to have a higher average.

Time is another thing on which I have been doing som figuring. Maybe you can help. If a tournament starts with ten full tables, and on each table there are two players who each use their clock in such a way as to add ten to fifteen seconds to each round of betting, what will be the approxamate time added to the entire tournament?

Because the blinds increase on a time-based rather than turn-based interval, and because the length of a tournament is generally determined by the blind increases, players hitting time shouldn't have any effect on the overall amount of time it takes to play a tournament.

Comment

Working...
    X