PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all the training clases being cancelled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are all the training clases being cancelled?

I must have missed something. Everytime I sign up for a live training class it seems to be cancelled.

What is going on? Hoping it is about some new training software-lol.

2easy764

Originally posted by 2easy764 View Post
    I must have missed something. Everytime I sign up for a live training class it seems to be cancelled. What is going on? Hoping it is about some new training software-lol. 2easy764
    Hello 2easy764, Last week there was an Adobe Flash Player update that was not compatable with the training tool software so when members joined the class they couldn't see cards, slides etc. The Technical Team are working on a fix for this but it takes time. We expect the issue to be resolved and classes resumed before the end of this week. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.