PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmas Help - Unger Book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Help - Unger Book

Every year my brother submits his xmas wish list - usually modest and usually poker related. This year's list is no different - just 2 items. One day at Foxwoods over the holidays with his sister (me) - and I am of course quite willing.

The other item is a copy of the biography of Stu Unger, written by none other than our own Nolan Dalla. But it doesn't look like it has been released yet. I hate to pester Nolan by email (although a sister in need will stop at nothing).

Does anyone have any info on the status of "The Man Behind the Shades"? Or a line on an advance copy?

Thanks,
    oil doe

WOW!!!! Now there isa good idea Oil, IMHO I think the school, would send a copy of NOLANS book to all of us that have been here forever, ya know, kinda like a Christmas Bonus, Wonder if NOLAN would do that, and signed too would be exta nice.
    babe60

Comment

All I want to know, is does it have to be a relative, or will you go to Foxwoods with just anyone? :lol:

And I for one will gladly BUY Nolan's book, although I do like the idea of autographed copies to pokerschoolers.

Bill

Comment

I am more than happy to pay for this book - and would have already if I could find it.

And I while I am partial to my brother's company for a poker outing - I am also partial to any company for a poker outing I just don't get back east that often - but when I do, you can usually find me at Foxwoods.

oil doe

Comment

This book has been "coming soon" for a long, long time. It was on my christmas wish list last year. Same as "Pokerbrat", by Andy Glazer, but I expect that will be available sometime soon.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC - The James Gang

Comment

ahhhh shoot, i thought it was about Felix Unger!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X