PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Birthday Bonus Opt In Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Birthday Bonus Opt In Thread

CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!

Apologies everybody but the birthday bonus class has cancelled due to problems with our live training tool, but fear not as this class will be rescheduled along with a BRAND SPANKING NEW AND IMPROVED TRAINING TOOL.

Sorry once again! These things happen! . Regards, Chris.

Last edited by ChewMe1; Mon Feb 24, 2014, 10:53 PM.

(I'm in)

Comment

I'm in

Comment

love to but it's 545am manila time need to go to work gl to everyoneumbup:

Comment

i am in

Comment

oh-yeash !

Originally posted by ChewMe1 View Post
            Hi folks

To help us keep track of who is participating in the hot $0.55 last longer $2.5k GTD for my Live Training Birthday Class on Monday 24th February I have created this thread.

Please post (I'm in) or something similar if you're participating. Each participant must be prepared to send $1.00 to the PSO member that outlasts everybody.

There will be small added bonuses to keep you all on your toes so I look forward to seeing you all there

The tournament starts 5 minutes before class !

Good luck!

Im in (Y)
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

God damn thats my first day back at work! Have fun umbup: Ads

Comment

Tuesday 25th February .55c Hot Turbo - I'm in.
                (Hold thumbs my internet connection is up, but I'm in regardless).
                Last edited by slettuce; Sat Feb 22, 2014, 01:05 AM. Reason: Tuesday not monday thx jokerace
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ChewMe1 View Post
                  Hi folks

To help us keep track of who is participating in the hot $0.55 last longer $2.5k GTD for my Live Training Birthday Class on Monday 24th February I have created this thread.

Please post (I'm in) or something similar if you're participating. Each participant must be prepared to send $1.00 to the PSO member that outlasts everybody.

There will be small added bonuses to keep you all on your toes so I look forward to seeing you all there

Participating in the tournament is optional and if it's not your thing then please attend and treat the class as you usually would.

The tournament starts 15 minutes before class !

Good luck!
                  Hi Chris

i am a bit confused as above says 24th but class is on 25th so when do we play the tourny.

cheers
                  jokerace68
                  paul

Comment

Call me in

Comment

dam this sux, would of liked to give this a run, should do another in the future, perhaps a deepstack one. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
                        Hi Chris

i am a bit confused as above says 24th but class is on 25th so when do we play the tourny.

cheers
                        jokerace68
                        paul
                        Hi JokerAce

Good shout! You're correct! Class is indeed on the 25th. Thanks for pointing that out

Comment

Sounds like fun, I'm in. umbup:
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

You've stolen my blinds in the past, and now you're stealing my birthday too?

I don't think I will be around for training or the tourney (too busy eating cake, I expect), but good luck to all in the last longer!
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

i am in

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.