PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Tilt Ahead For US Repayments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Tilt Ahead For US Repayments

Apparently the first round of Full Tilt Poker repayments to over 30,000 online poker players in the United States will take place soon. Over the next ten days a total of $82 Million USD will be reimbursed by the Garden City Group, the administrator responsible for handling the payouts. This is obviously great for the players involved but I'd personally like to see US players back on PokerStars and Full Tilt as soon as possible. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

I'll probably sound like a fan boy here, but this is what sets Stars apart from other sites, Full Tilt wasn't even their problem but they stepped in to pay players back, 'Rest of World' and US players alike. The fact it has taken this long for US players is a bit of a disgrace but at least it finally looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
      Full Tilt wasn't even their problem
      Maybe not but maybe they are looking at the long-road and the potential of it, the acquisition of FTP was a definite +EV for PokerStars in my opinion. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'd love to see all the guys back. Hopefully soon.umbup:umbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

I need some fat juicy american fish in my life :P

Comment

It looks like the 1st round of repayments will happen this Friday, February 28th, which is great news to all players concerned. I believe that those who have not updated their correct details will have payments delayed. I guess a lot of information would need to be updated, bank info etc. Does this affect anyone here? Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.