PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Dreams!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Dreams!

Dreams became the 3rd person to go over the 500 sponsorship point mark - he's a great friend of mine and I watched him as he worried all month that he wouldn't make it (and let me tell you, this boy can worry about NOTHING).

Great job Danny boy, hope to join you next month!

Aaron

Nice one Dan.

Comment

CONGRATS DREAMS!!!!! WAY TO GO !!!

Comment

thanks hazy...i will be away from the pso games for 3 weeks now (law school finals, argh!!!)...you will get there this month, i am sure of that...i'll be back and ready to spread some brutal jam

Comment

Great job Dan. You have been playing very well.

I thought I would get there first, but the leagues are much much tougher now and I have been dry for 3 months. I gave it a shot yesterday, but you guys (Dreams, Jcastle, Depraved) were too tough for this gator.

Congrats to all league winners and money makers. Very tough field to get through, so if you are placing in any of these leagues these last few months, you are a GOOT GOOT player.

Randy

Comment

Wow. Ever have that nightmare where you're first in your league by a solid 2 percent at noon on the last day of the month, you go out for the day, and when you get back at night you discover you're not even in the top three anymore?

I dunno what the heck happened, but way to go guys!

Comment

n1 dreams

btw what happens this month?
              is it a short month, like in March?
              is there a round 2 for TBO2 ?

Comment

Congrats Dreams!!

Comment

AWESOME, thats real dough not funny money either congrats my friend

Comment

Dan: Congrats and good luck on your finals!!!

Comment

DREAM,

LAW SCHOOL....... I ALMOST WENT IN 1981..... GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS... CONGRAT ON REAL $$$$$

GO IU!!!!
                      CRAZYLEGS

Comment

Congrats bud. Parlay it into some real cash now!

Comment

Great job! You played awesome! Hope to be with Rg and Hazy (and others) right behind you!

Tim

Comment

OH MY GOD! he's becoming a LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            was going to offer my congrats till i read that.

Comment

Great job Dan!!!

Mike W.

Comment

Working...
                              X