PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sponsorship points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sponsorship points

just a few questions about the sponsorship points with the big one 2 coming up (for which i was lucky enough to win a C qualification).

1. if you have 2000 points do you have yo use them all for 1 buy in or can you enter say 4 tournaments for 500 or 1 for 800, 1 for 500 and 1 for 700.

2. how long do the points stay active for, ie 12 months.

3. do the points have to include the add on, for example if i have 700 points and the comp i want to use them on is $700+$25 do i have to get another 25 points first.

and finally

4. if everyone could post and fold in the big one 2 i would really appreciate it. LOL

well thats all the questions i have for now if you could answer one or all of them it would be great.]

j2595

Well, I think I know the answers but you have made me realize that I assume alot:

1. I assume...use your points any way you see fit at pops of 500 (see Q #3) or better.

2. I assume...forever or until your PSO membership lapses (whichever comes first ).

3. I assume...you need points to cover the entry fee as well as buy-in.

Later,
    Wendell

Comment

Working...
    X