PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umm Link - I don't get it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm Link - I don't get it.

OK Ken....

Great job making a run at me for 3rd, but why oh why did you not take another shot in the 11 Omaha 8? Not that I don't appreciate it, but I thought for sure after getting so close you'd go for it.

Great month for you - I'm proud of ya!

Aaron

congatulations Aaron.

i did actually catch you briefly on friday , but you had to go and win the $200 event.( boo, hiss)

it was certainly a lot of fun on saturday trying to catch up again, and i bet you were sweating when the limit went down to 3,lol.

as to why i stopped there , well it was 5am over here and i was shattered. if i had joined the last event i don't think i could have stayed awake long enough to actually do anything.

still, it was a lot of fun anyway and i hope to see you up there again this month

link

Comment

ah ok - and yes I was sweating (I had my finger on the join button for the 11 o'clock if you finished 2nd).

Sorry you fell a little short, it was weird rooting against a friend - LOL.

Great month for you though, you've made great improvement since we first started talking.

Aaron

Comment

Working...
      X