PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GarethC23 Kicking butt.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GarethC23 Kicking butt.

GarethC23 is having a great run in TCOOP-03 right now! Never seen run good like it. Got to win it umbup: Railing heaven. Come and cheer him on!

wow nice to have AA in that spot

Comment

Been Railing for a couple hours now.........very coolumbup: Hope he's a leaf fan............hiccup cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the nod! 1/16 umbup:

Comment

Don't matter what he's holding, he's winning. I've seen 94o, 46o (i think) both steals that got called, but got there. Small pocket pairs holding in three way pots. Just incredible umbup:

Comment

Great stuff, very cool! Go Gareth Raiser umbup:

Comment

put your hands up if you liked that j9 flip

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Rae View Post
                put your hands up if you liked that j9 flip
                When SuperG gets J9 in vs TT its a flip right

Comment

Originally posted by steveisnot View Post
                  Don't matter what he's holding, he's winning. I've seen 94o, 46o (i think) both steals that got called
                  That's that big stack stuff - think the villain in the bb here was the one that has been clock-counting and ladder climbing (maybe a former PSO'er? lol ). Guess the theory is that there's such little chance the villain will call, and like it costs so little to shove, but blinds/antes are worth so much, etc, or something like that? GL GL Gareth - sending calm thoughts

Comment

Wooo hot run. Don't have enough in my account to cheer from the table rail. But in the tweet world. Go go go umbup:

Comment

ok not with superG, it's not even a flip... tt definitely 4:1 dog there umbup:

Comment

Didn't Gareth have a semi-deep run in a knockout in October, where he picked up the most bounties, but the variance turned on him a couple of hundred short of the final table? Think it was a tourney he started in live training class on a Wednesday, or something like that? So he's paid his dues like everyone else - nice to see the variance finally hold up for him when it counts EDIT: ooh, still chip leader ... umbup:

Comment

FT

Comment

Nice to have the blinds over with for a whole orbit umbup:

Comment

Them numbers are big but it's 11 bigs.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.