PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hdsup sat/op left w/2300 chips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdsup sat/op left w/2300 chips

I have just witnessed what I think is just unacceptable.

Playing in a sat....it was headsup with me and another player.....I had about 3k and he had over 12k......over the next 2 or 3 hands I managed to turn the tides and had 17 k to his aprrox 2500....We had just completed a hand where he had bet all in and I called it....I won the hand thus giving me 17k but he still had 2500 since he had the larger stack before we went all in......he says "ng" I say "not yet".....I see that he is not reacting to my play....so I ask if he is there in chat.....I ask again and again......no answer......so eventually I just played it out and took the win.......not gonna hit time forever to someone who does not answer.

But is this common practise in sats?? when you loses 80% of your stack you just up and leave???????? Thats what it appeared to be.....figuring he had no chance with the difference between our stacks and just left????

Now I thought that maybe he was new and did not realize he still had money left.......but this player has been here for almost a year. I won't name any names.....but you know who you are......please explain your reasoning behind this behavior?????

I usually dont play in Sats....so maybe I missed something.....but to be honest this is why I dont play in them........absurd behavior!!!!

I hope this was just a unique experience and its not the normal practise????

Ru

Could it have been an honest mistake? They thought you had them outstacked, and did not even look to see they had chips left.

Possible...

Randy

Comment

Jeff, if he passed on the joy of consecutive all-ins to bustout, then it must have been because he was on tilt. :lol:

Congrats, Den

Comment

Working...
      X