PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHAPS Meeting 3 Dec?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAPS Meeting 3 Dec?

Did we all agree that we are playing the Rockford Tourney on the 3rd? Who is going to be there when?

I hope to take off work early and get there around 4 myself. I like the idea of a CHAPS satellite for the main event.

Bill

Jay is going but i wont be able to go. I have a class that night and a
    big test the next day so I have to study. :

Have fun all

Comment

i will be there for sure, as for the time, i just dont know. if i make it in time to play a sat, then i will play. looking forward to this!! i hope we can get a big turnout!!!!

jmuzzey

Comment

I'll be there early to Bill.....We need to know how many people will be there by 5:15-5:30... I believe thats the latest we can start a sat...
        anyone that can make it by then please post so we can contact Jimmy to let him know we want a separete sat for PSOers only

thxs

Tony D

Comment

I will not be able to get there earlier than 6:30. I have a meeting in Westchester scheduled from 3:30 - 5:30, could run a bit late.

I do want to make sure that I don't get shut out of the tourney. Is there a risk of that if I don't get there until 6:30? I forget, when does the tourney start?

Comment

Tourney starts at 7:00 pm but more likely 7:30. Hardly ever starts on time.

I can make sure you are in if you're not there for the start. You will just get blinded out. Most times they will start a little late waiting for late comers. :wink:

Looking foward to meeting you. 8)

Sailor Moe
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

No one told me... what does C.H.A.P.S. stand for???

Tony D

Comment

chicago area poker schoolers

Comment

Working...
                X