PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro Stakes 6max Skype group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Stakes 6max Skype group

Hi All
    We have just started a poker group on Skype for 6-max cash NLHE players.
    We use Mikogo software to view each others screens and take it in turns to watch each other play and offer advice on where we would play hands differently. It's a great way to improve yours and our own game. If your interested in joining then please add me or Adam on skype

My Skype ID: Mwallace.78
    Adams : Adsthepro123

Does the screen sharing include live play and discussion of hands during the time they are taking place or is it purely on review after hands have finished?

Comment

We mark hands as we play on our own and then watch each others screens and review them together. Sometimes we watch someone play live but it is important that if you do this that you don't discuss the hand until it has finished. The person who is playing HAS to make their own choices.
      Will you be interested in joining?

Comment

I play 10NL 6-max but am on the borderline of making the jump to 25NL.

When do you guys meet up?

Comment

Group has just started so only 3 in there at the moment but hoping to get it to the stage that no matter when you go on someone will be online to talk to or ask advice on a hand that you've just. played. I'm normally on Sun, Mon, Tues and Weds night.
          Do you fancy joining? If you know anyone else get them to add me. Like I said the more the merrier

Comment

No way in this world would I trust this software unless POKERSTARS APPROVES
            "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

What software don't you trust? Mikogo or Skype?
              Personally I don't mind either. There are several different software programs that do similar things////what one's do you trust. I can't see PS approving Mikogo or Skpye cos they aren't related in anyway to PS. One is for communicating and the other is for video conferences. They aren't designed at all with poker players in mind

Comment

I've found that running skype, poker tracker and PokerStars all at the same time makes my computer run really slow - eliminating Skype solves the problem.

I don't mind hooking up with people but I won't really be able to run skype whilst I'm playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah join no problem. Bump to all the other 6max micro games cash players. Like already said the more the merrier. Be great to get a big group all trying to help each other out umbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.