PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tina needs help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tina needs help

I have approached several companies to donate
    merchandise for the convention as well as ordering the PokerSchool Polo shirts and caps.

I do not have any idea at this time who is sending what, but i need to have an address near to Tunica to have all the merchandise delivered to, as it will be too much for me to carry on the plane.

I did ask if it could be delivered directly to The Goldstrike, but this is not going to be able to happen, and i don't want to put this responsibility on their shoulders too.

So if any member could help me with this i would appreciate it

Thank you in advance

Tina

Well, i'd be glad to volunteer to have all the stuff sent
    here, but you'll probably find someplace closer!! ...aloha

Comment

merchandise storeage

Good morning,

I'm only 120 miles away. I have a pick-up truck for transport and small bedroom not being used. I have no travel plans for December except a few trips to Tunica on weekends 8)

I would be willing to help if you can't get anyone from the immediate tunica area :wink:

I'll be there (tunica) beginning jan. 7, 2003 to 31. I'll also probably be there the weekend before the tournament :?:

I will not charge for my services (since I'm coming in anyway)

If I'm the selectee email or PM me and I'll give you my Residential address for shipping (there is a fedx and UPS station in our town) and I could pick up deliveries there.

Comment

Tina,
        I'm here ...have Blazer..will haul. Will email you personally.

'Goddess

Comment

Thank you all so much for offering.
          I will take PokerGoddess up on her offer though, as she is the nearest.

Regards

Tina

Comment

Working...
          X