PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker phones are so cool ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker phones are so cool ......

Lmao poker on my phone welcome holdemace to technology, I went through four different phones lol, to find one that worked the app, I now can even play on the toilet lol never need to miss a hand lol, just need to relax now, stop thinking that there's no tomorrow and playing the same way.

I've often won or lost a hand while vacating the bowels.

It's kind of gratifying to win a big pot while on the toilet. I usually want to type in what I was doing to the chat box just to let people know.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post

It's kind of gratifying to win a big pot while on the toilet. I usually want to type in what I was doing to the chat box just to let people know.
      Ahaah lol

Comment

IMHO

Not cool

Ed
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post

Good thing you can't send picture over the chat box - just sending the other guy a selfie of you on the loo with an appropriately humorous caption would be one hell of a tilter!
          'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Only a matter of time
            "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.