PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets try get Pokerstars send JWK24 and TheLangolier to PCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets try get Pokerstars send JWK24 and TheLangolier to PCA

HI ALL

Lets for fun collect list of supporters who would want to see John (JWK24) and Dave (TheLangolier) play at PCA. Then when we have list for fun, we for fun send it to Pokerstars.

YOU NEVER KNOW hehe
    Double Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by Roslyn_akka View Post
    HI ALL

Lets for fun collect list of supporters who would want to see John (JWK24) and Dave (TheLangolier) play at PCA. Then when we have list for fun, we for fun send it to Pokerstars.

YOU NEVER KNOW hehe
    Okay I will sign your petition just to get the ball rolling for ya
    "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

This is an amazing idea that will obviously work, I can see no flaw in your plan at all!

Haha, add my name to the list too.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice idea, However, the thoughts of seeing photos of John and Dave running around in the Sun wearing speddos and rubbing it in on Twitter that the cocktails are great is not appealing to me. I'm jealous enough already of their Vegas tweets each year! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.