PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.43 give away to whom ever replies first for it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.43 give away to whom ever replies first for it.

I am banning myself for life $3.43 will be sent to you, this is more than pathetic.

You are just having bad day, but the money to work and soon u be up to 50$ GLGLumbup:
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

dont give up! do more training and get better

Comment

You really don't take this site in Holdem, maybe self excluding is a wise move but I think you'll just lift the ban some time soon and lose some more.

There's everything and more on this site to turn you into a winning player but only you can apply that info.

Start at the bottom and work up, not the other way around. $3 is more than many have on this site, you could easily turn it into something serious with a bit of dedication and a will to succeed.

Start by playing the $50 added and 10c turbo's imo and post some spots up where you have trouble.

*Important bit* Listen to what people tell you.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
          I am banning myself for life $3.43 will be sent to you, this is more than pathetic.
          Take a long break and return. Never give up

Comment

banning your self

no need to ban yourself ace
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
              You really don't take this site in Holdem, maybe self excluding is a wise move but I think you'll just lift the ban some time soon and lose some more.
              With a lifetime ban they never remove it.

I'll have to break from the crowd here and say that I think this is a good move if you make it Holdem. I'm all for encouraging players to improve etc. but if someone has a mental problem with the game I am not sure it is the best thing to do to encourage them to continue torturing themselves.

Comment

cmon the hoops

Comment

I'll take it you just gonna make a deposit in a week or two anyways.

Comment

thread closed jwk24
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.