PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN I CASH IN OR GIVE IT AWAY?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN I CASH IN OR GIVE IT AWAY?

Just thought I better come on here and ask you players what to do with any money I do have in my acct. Do you want me to come on here and give it away or do I cash it in and take it with me. :lol: I will not be rejoing the school but you will have to contend with my wife. I just want to say, I had a lot of fun here, and I think I learned a bit. I never chatted too much as my typing skills are not as good as my poker skills :lol: , so that should tell ya how good I am.
    You all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I might see you after I get back working, so until then Take care and Play good. Now who wants this money.
    PS: Oh Grom, you are in charge of keeping my wife out of trouble in this forum and at the tables :lol:

BIGRED31

BigRed you will be sadly missed, and we will keep our fingers crossed that you come back next year.

Unfortunately when you leave the school you take your bankroll with you and it cannot be passed onto an existing member.

Take Care

Tina

Comment

you could lose it if you tried really hard

Comment

We will mis playing with you.

Hope to see you next year.

Randy

Comment

I would suggest a heads up with ur wife for all the marbles

Comment

Now that is the best idea yet BUT what if he wins??
            babe60 :wink:

Comment

Working...
            X