PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

join pso skype group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• join pso skype group

how can i join pso skype group? my id si orian02umbup:

*Moved* Fadyen The PSO Skype group was set up by Bores Easily and MoodyMiss. I'd suggest sending one of them a PM with your Skype ID umbup: Cheers, Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Sunil! I've sent you a contact request on Skype. I'll add you to the group later.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
        Hi Sunil! I've sent you a contact request on Skype. I'll add you to the group later.
        could you add me to pso group aswell? my id is carrollmarik

Comment

Hi 3WadeFan! I looked you up on Skype and added you as a contact. Let me know on there when you want to be added to the group.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Arty's going to add me to the group and I'll chip in on any cash game chat, looking forward to it! Raiser umbup:

Comment

could you send another request i didnt seem to get it.. again the id is carrollmarik umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.