PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You already know what the thread is about

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You already know what the thread is about

Why aren't there more elephants in poker? I think Stars should have some Elephants-Only tournaments to attract a larger crowd. I've only seen a handful of elephants in my short poker career, so I think there's a lot of potential out there. Most people are waiting for a woman to win the WSOPME. I want to see an elephant win it. Thoughts?

We are getting there...

Comment

It's about time Stars invited elephants to play. It's a completely unexplored market.

Comment

It's a nice idea but I would be concerned about one of those rogue elephants joining up.

You wouldn't want a rogue elephant going on tilt when other players started taunting them about their big ears.

So as long as pokerstars made sure any elephant applicants were properly vetted first, I would like to see them play.

Ed
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This won't do much for the poker economy. These elephants are just playing for peanuts,
          Pokerstars should rather concentrate their promotional efforts on tuna, as these are massive fish!

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
            We are getting there...
            Needs more love! CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

why the truncated stylus?

Comment

89s < AKo ... beat by a nose

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
                  It's a nice idea but I would be concerned about one of those rogue elephants joining up.

You wouldn't want a rogue elephant going on tilt when other players started taunting them about their big ears.

So as long as pokerstars made sure any elephant applicants were properly vetted first, I would like to see them play.

Ed
                  I think that's a good idea, but elephant poker hasn't been tested yet. I think we should see it as an investment to let elephants in now, because it's only a matter of time before the lion abdicates and an elephant will be the new king of the jungle, and if it plays poker, others will follow.

Comment

I hear that elephants don't need to use HUDs, because they can remember every hand they ever played.

If elephants were welcomed into the games, do you have any idea on ways to exploit them?
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
                      I hear that elephants don't need to use HUDs, because they can remember every hand they ever played.

If elephants were welcomed into the games, do you have any idea on ways to exploit them?
                      Just make sure you have the nuts. The goods. The best. The junk in the trunk.

Comment

im thinking mice would be a good tool vs elephants they hate mice
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

This as an avatar will guarantee you some tilted elephant villains:

Comment

what did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants going over the hill?

"there go the elephants" [/spoiler] What is grey has four legs and a trunk?

A mouse going on holiday [/spoiler] How do you know if an elephant is hiding under your bed?

Your nose touches the ceiling] [/spoiler] What did Tarzan say when he say the elephants come back over the hill wearing sunglasses?

Nothing:- he didn't reconise them [/spoiler] Grade b
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
                              This as an avatar will guarantee you some tilted elephant villains:
                              Lmao that will be my new DP for those elephants

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.