PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

Broadcast 8:00PM CST Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadcast 8:00PM CST Tonight

FREDDIE BOY THE FISH SHOW TONITE COME AND LISTEN TO FREDDIEBOY, BRUNO, AND THE GANG DISCUSS A WIDE RANGE OF TOPICS

ITS ALWAYS FUN

www.FANCAST.COM

Way to go guys i am sure it will be a wonderful show.
    I am just sorry that Mark and I can't just pop in as we used to , due to the very unsocial time difference we are now in.

Have a great time, we will be thinking of you in our dreams

Regards

Tina and Mark

Comment

someong explain to me how this works please

Comment

go to www.fancast.com, there is a quick small downlaod to do, then you can click on freddieboy the fish show. it is an internet broadcast, and they are a lot of fun!!!!!!! if you have an older system, you may have to uncheck the sound in the poker software, and reload it with no sound before tuning in to the broadcast. i can not have both running, but i know some can. tune in, and if you have a mic, call in!!!

jmuzzey lsogc

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.