PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screen Names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Names

Folks, I hope you were careful choosing your screen names. How would you like to win a major event, and have your mug shot on the front page of pokerschool, with a sign saying, for example, "Depraved" :lol:

Congrats again!

Bill

if i thought there was any chance of it i would change my name to insane it sort of fits

Comment

I'm not changing mine, it took me ages to think of.

CLAY

Comment

I'm not changing mine either... :wink:

Gary J Male

Comment

I was thinking about changing mine to Ranwel.

ranwel

Comment

RE SCREEN NAMES

Well now you've gone and done it! I could do a great stand-up comedy routine on just screen names. I have a weird sense of humor, I know, but can you imagine trying to play poker with a straight face with someone with the screen name of "muffdiver"?

Gem56

Comment

I have no immagination what so ever, so I just went with what I knew.

Comment

Luckily, I use my real name also.

Comment

?Shoeless Joe?

Shoeless Joe

Comment

NEED TO FROM "E NO CHO" TO ENO much easier i would say! JON "ENOCHO,"ENOCHS LSOGC
                    Attached Files

Comment

Some even choose their profession for a screen name. :wink:

But not me... my name has been changed to protect the innocent.
                      Head Live Trainer
                      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Screen Names

I could change mine from YMINNV ("why am I in Nevada", for the slow, demented or just poker players) to IMNNV! or MINNV? or NVMI, IBNNV, NV4ME, it could go on for ever! :roll:

Comment

Working...
                        X