PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skype group for PSO training regs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skype group for PSO training regs

Hi all,

A new Skype group has been set up by Bores Easily and MoodyMiss.

Most of the members are regulars in the PSO Live Training Sessions, and the group is intended for further discussion of the topics covered in training, but also for random strategy advice, railing, moral support, and idle banter about poker in general. It's a great way to make new friends.

The group is pretty busy already, but it might settle down eventually. If you're a regular in the training sessions or you post on the forum often, then contact the usernames above with your Skype details to ask to be added.

See you in the group!

Cheers,
    Arty

P.S. Other members of the Skype group include Prohorse, Grade b, Psycho, Saturnation, Roslyn, Wilco etc.
    Bracelet Winner

I'm up for this - will send my details on.

Comment

Any chance we could move this to something like Google chat/hangouts, etc.? Something I can jump in and out of without having to restart my application every time I do...

The rationale for this is that I use Skype for business as well my intersecting uses of Skype my cause some issues for me at some point...
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sounds pretty sweet! We had one a while ago with weekly meetings that gave me a lot despite the short period of time we had it. Sending my details!

Comment

Pidgin would be cool, I'm anti-skype.... (personal reasons).
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey would love to take part of it. Unfortunately your pm is full

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.