PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who like to play sit & go multi-table?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who like to play sit & go multi-table?

like to play sit & go multi-table because use the time is short.And i can many choose games.
    Last edited by CannonLee; Fri Jun 28, 2013, 04:51 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Hello, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline. Raiser umbup: ***Moved to better forum***

Comment

As an American, I'm stuck in play chip action. My game of choice is the 27-player SNG game. I have played three games at one time, which is the maximum number of tables on the net version. I could do it, but found it less enjoyable. The reason: I miss the player interaction via chat. I've returned to one table and am both more profitable and finding the action more enjoyable.

When I could play cash, before Black Friday, I played four ring game tables at one time. Since nobody ever talks in the real money games, I had no trouble keeping track of the action. The only reason I didn't do the SNG games is my bankroll was measured in pennies, not in hundreds of dollars.

My suggestion: Try playing two games at one time. Sign-up for the second game after the first round has ended. You'll find the delay worthwhile as you'll be in Round 3 in one game and Round 1 in the next.

Wish you good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.