PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huk..The nonsecure item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huk..The nonsecure item

Since the school has put Huks pic on every page I get a Security prompt message every time I open a page...Huk I know you are a dangerous player .. but since you're fine Showing at the WPF my Computer is even scared of You!! 8O

Tony D

Thanks for letting me know what the problem is. I'm having the same message showing up. I thought it was a software problem, but I think you nailed it with some fine reasoning Tony. :lol:

Congrats again for a job well done Huk

ran

Comment

My Norton's Anti-virus protection must be pretty good, it won't even let me sit down at a table with Huk,

Congats Huk, I hope you and Eve enjoy a nice night out on the town.

muck it

Comment

Uh oh, looks like they linked that picture from the wrong webserver. It's being fixed now...

Comment

Re: Huk..The nonsecure item

Originally posted by Tony D
          Since the school has put Huks pic on every page I get a Security prompt message every time I open a page...Huk I know you are a dangerous player .. but since you're fine Showing at the WPF my Computer is even scared of You!! 8O

Tony D
          LMAOROFLPMP :lol:

I love it.

Zexxal

Comment

Working...
          X