PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool xflixx popup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool xflixx popup!

I just signed in to Pokerstars and was met by this familiar face. Very cool Felixumbup:umbup: Roland GTX

Haha, thanks Greg. Looking forward to Wednesday's session, hope the pop up makes our community grow!
    Live Trainer

Comment

Heheh. Felix is now officially famous. Or is it infamous?
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

very nice Felix umbup: I did not see it even I login daily, so news is probably player/country depended
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Haha I saw this today too, brought a smile to my face. PSO, home of future stars indeed.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I will definitely be attending this 6 Max master class!

Here is a link to some Q & A on PokerStarsBlog with PSO and Felix! psta.rs/ZHTj6q

Mastering Microstakes Live Training with Team PokerStars Online Pro Felix 'xfixx' Schneider
            June 12th, 2013 at 15:00ET
            >>click here<<

Good luck and good decisions,
            CannonLee
            Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Jun 12, 2013, 10:55 AM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.