PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's my bankroll???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my bankroll???

Hello all,

I've been gone for a week and when I went check my personal page there is no bankroll!!! What happened??? Did something change while I was gone??? I had $8000+. Someone please tell me this is joke. I went to the bankrolls and it doesn't look like there was a major change in bankroll stats.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeff

Mine is saying N/A. They have been having some problems today with the forum. This might have something to do with that. All I know they have not made any changes with the bankroll so it is probably a software issue.

Comment

OK, Thanks MJ......That's what I figured ...maybe they'll double it when they give it back!!!!!!!!!lol

Comment

I have transfered all the bankrolls into my fake swiss bank account. After giving Mark and Tina their cut, I have just enough to buy a fake cup of coffee and an imaginary donut.

MMMMMMMMMM. Imaginary do-nut.

Bill

Comment

Working...
        X