PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone going to go vegas this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going to go vegas this year?

ive been once but never in june during the poaker season
    downside is no online poaker for 2 weeks but oh well
    should be a hoot !

Just be sure to pen a trip report for us plebes. And good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLetterman View Post
      Just be sure to pen a trip report for us plebes. And good luck.
      i will try my best and we all gotta start somewhere right

ill be with some of my poker friends from the netherlands and canada - im from the UK btw. we'll be staying in a rented place and playing various MTTs (probably not WSOP unless we hit a big score early on) - but like $100-$500 type tournaments

one of my main worries is fatigue - im used to online sessions where you can play for x hours and then sleep for as long as you want

but thats a minor worry, because vegas is da nuts

i hope to see some of you guys there in a year or two, dont let me down

Comment

Here are 4 PSO members that I know of that will be in Vegas during the WSOP

TheLangolier
        JWK24
        Profess Awe
        Sandtrap777

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
          Here are 4 PSO members that I know of that will be in Vegas during the WSOP TheLangolier JWK24 Profess Awe Sandtrap777
          im a forum noob so i dont know any of you very well yet but hello umbup: pretty sure jwk24 removed a post i made in jest, regarding the riggedness of unnamed gaming sites possibly connected to this forum NO COMMENT any of you guys playing a balla sched, my trip is very last minute and i havent had time to sell much action so not gonna go crazy

Comment

I'm playing the bounty tournament and event 54. Probably play a daily tourney at Aria or 2 too.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

good luck, hope you win big
              bounty tourneys are definitely fun

Comment

I go in October every second year. This year will be back to back. My wife and I go for our Anniversary.
                It's our 22nd this year. The fact that she has stayed with me that long is a miracle.
                7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Vegas 26th june til 1st july. Event 49 and the bounty, assuming not in day 3 Those two plus a bit of cash before Texas for 4th July.
                  If anyone is there same time and wants to catch up, lemme know.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.