PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHATS GOING ON WITH PSO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHATS GOING ON WITH PSO?

I have had multiple errors, everything from lobby errors (not being able to veiw the lobby information), to not being able to sign into games. This has all hapened over the last few days.

Is anyone else having these problems?

Is anyone working on these problems?

Thanks- Mic....

Problems, problems, problems....... i have been having problems with this place since it opened. getting timed-out is the biggest problem with me; also have had lock-ups, freeze-ups; but not to worry, Mark will tell you its all your fault, not theirs. but the strangest thing is I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my reason for not re-subscribing to the school for another year. i might give it another try in a year or so, because i like the people and the staff, and i know Mark and Tina are doing everything they can to make this a warm and friendly place; but when i'm told that its my system (which i know is not the case) , i have to understand its something in the programming. a lot of people having the same problems you and i are experiencing. they will get it fixed eventually. this is after all a business, and they don't like the problems some are having either.

Comment

We updated our operating systems on Monday and this caused us several problems in our database connections.

We are sorry for any inconvenience, and if you are still experiencing any problems then please email Mark@pokerpages.com or Tina@pokerpages.com for assistance.

We are on the computer 20 hours most days so i would hope that any problems can be quickly resolved

Regards

Tina

Comment

Working...
      X