PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pogue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pogue?

I noticed recently that Pogue has disappeared from the site. I enjoyed his ribbing and his whinning. He is fun to play with.

Does anyone know what happened to him???

POGUE, WHERE ARE YOU , BUDDY?!!!!!!

I believe he quit to become a professional pool player. Or maybe it was a musician. If you check the archives, he posted extensively about the reasons for his decision.

Me? I'm waiting to quit until my career as a gigalo takes off. My plan is to first, acquire a girlfriend, then get her to pay me. Wish me luck. :lol:

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wildbill41
      I'm waiting to quit until my career as a gigalo takes off. My plan is to first, acquire a girlfriend, then get her to pay me. Wish me luck. :lol:

Bill
      Bill - if you demand payment first you acquire much more mystique. And you can run off with the money afterwards.

I was recently gonna quit to become a bus-driver, until it came to the 'unaided eyesight test'. The doc said "Read the top line of the chart". I said "What chart?" This might be an advantage in the gigolo stakes, tho... gotta give it a try.

cheers

Comment

Great. Barely started in my career and already I have competition. And non-picky competition at that. Not that I am THAT picky, I would settle for breathing at this point. 8)

Bill
        Just waiting for Princess Charming to ride up in her white Lamborghini, to take me away from all this.

Comment

Originally posted by wildbill41
          Great. Barely started in my career and already I have competition. And non-picky competition at that. Not that I am THAT picky, I would settle for breathing at this point. 8)

Bill
          Just waiting for Princess Charming to ride up in her white Lamborghini, to take me away from all this.

Sorry Bill but EVA is living with me now and its not a Lamborghini she drives, it's a Zepplin. I'm just trying to keep her from finding out about Huk's sucess as she will probably want to go back to him. Oh well I knew she was an airhead when I took her in. If she leaves, let me know how the gigilo thing works. Are there classes you can take at like a night school.

Comment

Just what the world needs: 3 middle-aged gigilos, one with bad eyesight, one with a blow-up doll, and one with a cheerleading costume.

Randy

Comment

"Oh well I knew she was an airhead when I took her in."

lol

Normally I would think all references to Eva are pretted dated at this point, but that made me laugh. So, I guess I'm glad she's still kicking around.

Peace, Starrs

Comment

"Oh well I knew she was an airhead when I took her in."

lol

Normally I would think all references to Eva are pretted dated, but that made me laugh. So, I guess I'm glad she's still kicking around.

Peace, Starrs

Comment

You guys going to form your own corporation? What will you call it?

Randy

PS I hope no one quits their day job for this.

Comment

OH OH THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

WILD BILL..I HAVE A CONVERTIBLE...WHERE DO U LIVE?

HEHE

CHANTED

Comment

THE 3 MUSKY PEERS, INC

HEHE

Comment

It appears that, so far, the corporation consists of a cocky guy and 2 nuts. As to which is whom (or what) is left as an exercise for the reader.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by PayShints
                          Are there classes you can take at like a night school ?
                          I hear it's mostly common sense.

But unfortunately my wife read this thread while I was away from the P.C. and says she's gonna refuse to give me a decent reference for the job. Can you believe that? She also stole my glasses.

Comment

Working...
                          X