PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooo dissapointing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sooooo dissapointing

been playin a few omaha tourneys this month cashed a few , was runnin good in the $3.30 plo 6 max rebuy ,sitting 14 0f 31 at the bubble , and the worst happens cop a frickin blackout ,no power for about 40 minutes when the power came back on i had already blinded out, still finished in 14th but **Removed against T&C** will be wonderin for a while what couldve been
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Apr 02, 2013, 03:53 AM. Reason: Inappropriate expression

Originally posted by milehigh0874 View Post
    been playin a few omaha tourneys this month cashed a few , was runnin good in the $3.30 plo 6 max rebuy ,sitting 14 0f 31 at the bubble , and the worst happens cop a frickin blackout ,no power for about 40 minutes when the power came back on i had already blinded out, still finished in 14th but really f#@%*ed off will be wonderin for a while what couldve been
    Damnnnnnn, dude, so unlucky. Just keep doing what you are doing dude, put it out your mind. Bad enough when the card's don't hold, never considered the electric not holding. Gl Milehigh, umbup:

Comment

Worry over the things you CAN control. You can control the game you select, the limit you play, and the way you play your hand. You CANNOT control the cards dealt to you, the way your opponent reacts, the card community, or outside elements. Consider the blackout one of the later. Cry a bit over what might have been, than move on. It's frustrating, but things like that happen. If you harp on it, it will affect your game and you'll never know why.

Comment

Just a FYI, according to Pokerstars T&C you can ask a friend to finish your game in the event of a power outage (or any disconnect of internet service) and medical emergencies. evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

re post

thnx guy for the replies ,i didnt know that about the t&c but handy to know if it happens again oh and guess what the power holds and .....

PokerStars Tournament #710779840, Pot Limit Omaha
          Buy-In: $3.00/$0.30 USD
          134 players
          Total Prize Pool: $402.00 USD
          Tournament started 2013/04/04 23:35:00 ET

Dear milehigh0874,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.