PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when does my annual membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when does my annual membership

I was wondering when my membership expires i forgot do you send a bill?

Barbara

Thanks Barb for asking that question. I think I need the answer too :!:

Kahlua

Comment

This link should tell you:

Updates

Chris

Comment

Re: when does my annual membership

Originally posted by Barb3031
        I was wondering when my membership expires i forgot do you send a bill?

Barbara
        Didn't you hear? Mark has decided to give us a "two for one" deal meaning for all of us Annual members, we get the second year free!

Kudo's to Mark for being so generous!

Bob

PS. THIS IS JUST A JOKE.

Comment

Please refer to Zipman's post and use your magnifying glass to view the PS.

I nearly had heart failure !!!!!!!

Nice one Zipman

Take Care

Tina

Comment

If you signed up for annual membership last Oct., when "school" started, your membership runs until Jan...we got the 2 extra months free for doing the annual sign up.

'Goddess

Comment

will it automatically renew? That is if we used a credit card?

Joybell

Comment

Thanks for all the replys even that funny one the link works thanks :lol:

Comment

I wish I had known about the link earlier. I paid my next year's membership two months early. ops:

Randy

Comment

Don't worry RG. You will get it back in spades when you hit 500 in sponsor points!

Tim

Comment

We do automatically charge the renewal on the due date but we are sending out reminders to annual members I believe about 2 weeks prior to renewal date. Anyone that has already renewed will add 12 months onto the renewal date, not onto the date they renew.

I hope this makes sense

Mark

Comment

It did make sense, thanks,

Randy

Comment

i'm with randolf on this one there was me rushing around like a blue
                          ---ed fly thinking my membership was going to expire got my renewly in with a couple of days to spare (i thought) and now find out i could have waited till the middle of NEXT month but hey randolf atleast we know for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MARK
                            We do automatically charge the renewal on the due date but we are sending out reminders to annual members I believe about 2 weeks prior to renewal date. Anyone that has already renewed will add 12 months onto the renewal date, not onto the date they renew.

I hope this makes sense

Mark
                            One question that pops in my head, Will the stats be reset at the end of this year? I know we've asked this before, but now with all the renewing of memberships coming up, now would be a good time to answer this.

Thanks in advance,

Zexxal

Comment

Originally posted by Pokergoddess
                              If you signed up for annual membership last Oct., when "school" started, your membership runs until Jan...we got the 2 extra months free for doing the annual sign up.

'Goddess
                              Is this true?

I originally signed up on Oct 31, 2001. My membership expired Nov 1, 2002. Did I not qualify for the "2 extra months?"

Comment

Working...
                              X