PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fonts and Grouping Options...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fonts and Grouping Options...

Big ups to Stars for the new grouping options for ring tables and for the new font in the lobby. Very good upgrade and much appreciated. Also the same for PSO for the new layout for posts here. Much,much easier to read now. Well done to all. umbup:

Totally agreeded much easier to read and navigate

Comment

I have a strong strong suspicion that they changed the fonts within stars due t my email

Im not trying to cliam credit as I feel it is still not as good as it was

In the past I had it set so the lobby was quite big and on a table the hand history was good size so i could scroll and see alot

When thye made th e initial chnages I emailed them...the additional spacing line is great and if they coudl go back to the old settings while keeping the extra line it would be fantastic !...ive emailed them several days ago regarding this

oh whilst im here I wanted to thank PSO for giving th eopportunity to satellite into the micro million main event $20 buyin ...ok whilst I didnt cash (came nowhere near in fact) I found it to be a good experience and an eye opener

What I mean bythis is primarily the players were much more aggro

Im wondering if anyone did do well in that event ? I mean from PSo

rolo

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.