PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION USA Players Full Tilt Poker Claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION USA Players Full Tilt Poker Claims

The Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator has been announced and a website is now live for claims information:

http://www.fulltiltpokerclaims.com/index.php
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

The sign-up link referenced in the link above goes to a page displaying:

"To be added. Check back soon."

Usual government efficiency.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
      The sign-up link referenced in the link above goes to a page displaying:

"To be added. Check back soon."

Usual government efficiency.

They is geniuses,they is.

Comment

As of this posting, the site now has an informational page. One interesting item to note is that the document confirms that no American player can partake in online cash games at PokerStars. No information is given regarding future actions to correct this.

Still waiting. My guess is that Americans will be able to play online poker when a woman becomes pope. Yeah, I'm hoping for a much earlier date, but nothing positive seen in the news lately.

Comment

They elected a new Pope yesterday, and the Pope was wearing what looks like a dress. umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
            As of this posting, the site now has an informational page. One interesting item to note is that the document confirms that no American player can partake in online cash games at PokerStars. No information is given regarding future actions to correct this.

Still waiting. My guess is that Americans will be able to play online poker when a woman becomes pope. Yeah, I'm hoping for a much earlier date, but nothing positive seen in the news lately.

After you pull the wet blanket from your eyes try googling...

...Party Poker stock up as company eyes US online site.

...same thing for 888 poker.

...oh,and anything relating to US Congress eying national online poker legislation this Spring.

Comment

To our US members: The sign up form is available now! You can find it HERE! Joss umbup:
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

With individual states making strides towards online poker hopefully it wont be too much longer before the US players get back with the rest of us.

I'll never understand the motivation in stopping it apart from just sectional interest among a minority.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.